Golden West Moving Systems, Inc. was founded in 1964 and for more than 40 years Golden West has provided people and businesses in Riverside, CA with quality moving and storage services and commitment of total customer satisfaction whether moving around the corner or around the world.
As a family-owned and operated company, Golden West understands the unique needs of our clients and always strives to provide the highest quality Riverside moving services.
If you’re looking for residential and commercial moving services in, look no further than Golden West Moving & Storage.
Riverside Moving Company
From local to long distance moves to storage and packing services, our team at Golden West Moving & Storage is dedicated to helping you move your possessions quickly and affordably.
Whenever you’re doing a residential or commercial move, choose a moving company that will work hard to support your move with resources such as packing supplies, FAQs and a handy Glossary to help break down moving and storage jargon.
Our professional movers go through a complete background check and professional training to ensure your next move is safely protected and completed from beginning to end. Since we are a family-owned and operated business, you can trust our honest and fair services.
Golden West Moving & Storage will help create a custom moving plan, keeping you in the loop every step of the way.
Riverside Moving Services
When you choose Golden West Moving & Storage, you will have access to the following services:
- Household Moving Services
- Office & Industrial Moving Services
- International Moving Services
- Military Relocation Services
- Warehouse Services
- Full, temporary or permanent storage options for both residential and commercial needs.
“What are my responsibilities during moving day?”
- Be present during moving day.
- Check and sign the inventory list, taking into consideration high-value and/or fragile items.
- Ensure that no prohibited items are packed.
“What can/can’t I take with me?”
- Dispose of all flammable and/or hazardous items.
- Anything that can easily deteriorate.
- Drugs, alcohol, weapons and/or ammunition.
- For more items that are allowed/not allowed, call us (951) 784-2400
“What about my car?”
- Most of the time we can take your car(s), truck or SUV with the rest of your belongings in the trailer or container. If this is not possible, we can arrange for an alternate method.
- We do not transport cars as part of a regular local move.
Moving Cost Factors
The estimated cost to hire movers will help you make all the right decisions during your residential or commercial move.
There are many important things to consider, remember, and keep in mind when moving your home, office or plant:
- Base Fee: The final price may vary depending on how many items you have and/or the distance from point A to B, but most moving companies will provide a quote with the list of services required, labor and fuel.
- Coverage: The moving company of your choice will provide options to protect your possessions. Be sure you understand the difference between insurance and valuation coverage and ask our Golden West Moving Systems representative for more information.
- Additional Charges: You’ll need to factor additional moving services in your moving budget if you require more than just base moving services. For extra options like packing services and warehouse services, speak with our moving representative.
Reasons to Choose Golden West Moving & Storage
Golden West has been in the business of professional moving services since 1964. We have many great references and have the highest experience to satisfy any of you moving needs big or small.
Golden West moving services diligently follows and complies with the regulations by the Department of Transportation, we add extra value to your moving experience. We carry all licenses to serve you safer and quicker.
For more information on how Golden West Moving & Storage can get your move started right now, fill out our free contact form or call us at (951) 784-2400.